- Soltys, M.A., “ Turbulent Mixing of Multiple Passive Scalars” Water Resources Graduate Seminar. Boulder, CO, April 6th, 2011.
- Soltys, M.A., “Turbulence, Lasers, and Corel Sex: What turbulence can teach us about broadcast spawning (and visa versa)” Fluids Connections. Boulder, CO, October 10th, 2010.
- Soltys, M.A., “Laser Induced Fluorescence.” Fluids Connections. Boulder, CO, October 27th, 2009.
- Crimaldi, J.P. and Soltys, M.A. “A two-color planar laser induced fluorescence technique for two-scalar mixing and reaction experiments,” Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer 6, Rome, IT September 14th, 2009
- Soltys, M.A., “Environmental Fluid Mechanics,” University of Colorado Water Resources Seminar, Boulder, CO, November 12th, 2008.