Google Chrome, in my opinion, is the best web browser out there. I've experienced less crashes and memory usage with google chrome than any other browser i've tried, which is awesome when you're running an intensive data analysis.
Chrome runs noticeably faster than other browsers, and has a very clean user experience, and I love browsing in full screen mode (⌘⇧F on a mac). A quick search will tell you that chrome is setting the bar high in web-browser security, being the most secure browser out there! Bonus points go to Chrome for being able to use the address bar to do google searches, as a calculator, and as a dictionary. One bar does everything!
But it doesn't end there. You can use extensions to customize your browser looks and feels. Some of my favorites are:
- Calendar Checker (Displays when your next appointment is)
- AdBlock (Hides distracting ads while browsing the internet)
- Chromed Bird (A Twitter Extension that makes it easy to share content and keep on top of peoples tweets)
- RSS grabber extension (Grabs an RSS feed for the page you're currently on)
- Google Voice (Lets you know if you have new voicemail, or texts).